The following technologies are used on this website:
Certain information is gathered depending on your web browser settings. These are automatically sent by your browser to the website operator using a cookie when you visit this website. This information usually concerns your computer assigned IP address as well as the type of operating system and browser installed.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer by a web server. A distinction is made between "session cookies" and "permanent cookies".
Session cookies: A session cookie is applied with every visit to this website. A randomly generated, unique identification number is assigned to your computer therein. The validity of a session cookie automatically expires when you close the browser. The session cookies are used to support the functionality of the website and to find out more about your usage of the website, i.e. which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you spend on each page.
Permanent cookies: Provided that it is permitted, permanent cookies will be applied. These cookies do not expire when you close your browser, but rather remain on the hard drive until they expire after a specified time span or are deleted. The web server identifies the permanent cookie stored on the hard drive of your computer every time you visit this website. By issuing such a permanent, unique identifier for your computer, preferential settings and your usage patterns can be stored in a database. Furthermore, it is possible to determine how frequently you visit this website, how your user habits change and how effective the promotional activities of the website are. No personal data is contained in this information, but rather only the actions you make on your computer.
If you access the website via an email that was sent to you, or a "user identity" was created during one of your visits, the information provided by the website or third-party cookies is linked to any information in the data records of the website provider, from which conclusions can be drawn about your identity.
Web beacons: The website may contain pixel graphics. These are called "web beacons", "single-pixel GIFs" or "clear GIFs". Third-parties can use web beacons in order to learn more about the behaviour of visitors to their website and measure the impact of promotional activities. Web beacons may also be used in promotional e-mails to determine whether they have actually been opened and user activity triggered. The information contained in web beacons is only linked to your personal data with your prior consent. By clicking on a link in promotional e-mails, which are sent to you with your consent, you agree to the use of web beacons, provided that you have not prevented the installation of web beacons by changing the settings on your computer.
Cookies used currently on the website: Current status of our cookie use, its purpose, its impact on privacy as well as its permanence:
- Session ID: The web server may generate session cookies that are necessary for the use of certain interactive elements of the website (e.g. contact forms or login). The cookie contains a session ID, by which your visit is distinguished from those of other users, which visit the website at the same time. Session cookies are regarded as necessary for the use of the website and do not require your consent.
- Analytics: The website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics creates several first-party cookies, with which it is ensured that each successive visit to the website can be assigned to the same (unique) visitor. The manner in which you came across the page can also be established.
- Website navigation: The content management tool creates several first-party cookies. These refer to session cookies that are deleted as soon as you close your browser. These cookies enable the proper functioning of our website. This data is aggregated and can be assigned to any person.
Based on the data that is collected using these first-party cookies, reports are generated in an aggregated form, which provide information on how visitors get to the website and use this. Findings on general user behaviour can be obtained using these reports. These findings are used to update and improve the website.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are cookies applied by partners. If it is permitted for these partners to embed a cookie on a page of the website, the website provider indicates the guidelines and clarifies the fact that the collection of information using such cookies requires the consent of the user. You can refuse such consent by changing your computer settings.
- Miscellaneous: Occasionally, other services are tested that may apply cookies onto your computer. In this case, the relevant manner of use is listed here.
Changing your cookie preferences
Configuring your Internet browser is a free and effective way to manage cookies. You have the following possibilities:
- allow the use of all cookies that are integrated in the pages and content you invoke,
Note: These cookies can only be read by their issuer on the one hand. On the other hand, this process is not definitive. You can deactivate cookies anytime later on (the management of cookies depends on your Internet browser; see corresponding instructions).
- set your browser so that you are asked for consent before the installation of new cookies on your device.
The type of cookie management depends on your browser. More instructions for use can be found here: