The health and well-being of you and our employees is our top priority. Like everywhere else in our new everyday life, rules now also apply on holiday for the safety of all of us.
In order for you to be able to enjoy your holiday to the fullest, we need you to take responsibility for the variety of regulations and measures that we implement with full responsibility.
For this reason, we have adapted some of the processes in our hotel to the applicable hygiene and safety regulations. This applies to rules of conduct, offer design and internal processes.
Here we would like to inform you briefly about this. However, since the requirements can change continuously, our measures are modified and adapted accordingly.
OUR HYGIENE & SAFETY CONCEPT
- For your best possible protection, our hotel staff wear face shields or mouth and nose protectors. Although this is no longer required by law, it still seems to us to be a sensible measure at the moment. For you as a guest, the wearing of a mouth and nose protector in the hotel is currently not mandatory.
- However, we would ask you to bring your own mouth and nose protector for you and your children (from 6 years of age), as this is also required for activities outside the hotel (use of the gondola, underground, hiking bus, taxi rides), as well as for hairdressing and cosmetic treatments.
- We ask our guests to wear the mouth and nose protector RESPONSIBLY where the minimum distance of 1m cannot be maintained.
- Plexiglas panes are fitted where necessary.
- The minimum distance of 1m must be maintained in all areas of the hotel.
- Hand disinfection is available in sufficient quantity.
- Personal lifts - without mouth-and-nose protection - may only be used alone or by persons belonging to the same household.
- In order to shorten contact times at the reception during check-in, please provide us with all necessary registration data (names of fellow travellers, dates of birth) before your arrival. Many thanks for this.
- There are no more newspapers or magazines in the hotel or in the rooms.
- The minibar will only be filled if requested.
- We will be happy to give you a personal copy of brochures about the town at the reception desk.
- In the restaurants you will be accompanied to your table on the day of arrival. You will keep your table during your stay for breakfast and dinner. Please inform us one day in advance if you wish to invite guests so that we can take this into account in our table allocation.
- Breakfast in the restaurant will be served for the most part in order to avoid a high frequency of buffet meals.
- Parts of the buffet are for self-service. Therefore, before entering the buffet area, your hands must be disinfected and the disposable gloves must be worn.
- Lunch and afternoon cakes are handed out at the buffet by employees - please ensure sufficient distance HERE, drinks are served.
- We kindly ask you not to let your children go alone to the buffet.
- QR codes for touch-free wine and beverage lists are also available.
Swimming pools, saunas & wellness landscape
- are open. Here, too, the distance rules and the associated maximum number of people must be observed. You will find these in front of the individual pools, saunas and steam baths.
- Infusions are carried out by appointment (no weave.
- You can enjoy our massage and cosmetic services as usual, subject to the applicable hygiene and safety regulations.
- Our spacious wellness and outdoor area offers a lot of space and freedom and is open for you under observance of the minimum distance.
- Our children's club is open as usual in compliance with the official regulations and our carers are looking forward to welcoming our little guests again.
- Please note that there is child care, in the Fun & Action Area, as well as in the children's program, which are constantly being adapted.
- Children can only be looked after by appointment.
- Please bring your child to the childcare only HEALTHY!
- All children must wash their hands on arrival and before leaving the children's club.
Attention - current new regulation
Guests from a so-called "corona hotspot" are only allowed to check into our house on presentation of a current (maximum 48 hours old), negative corona test!