The health and well-being of you and our staff are our top priority. Like everywhere else in our new everyday life, rules now also apply on holiday for the safety of us all. In order for you to enjoy your holiday to the fullest, we need your personal responsibility and your help to ensure that we can succeed together, given the wide range of requirements and measures that we implement with full responsibility.
Please support us and adhere to our health and hygiene measures. Protect yourself, your family and other guests by treating them with respect and appreciation - then nothing stands in the way of a relaxing and safe holiday.
In our house, we have adapted some procedures to the applicable hygiene and safety regulations. This applies to rules of conduct, the design of our offers and also to internal procedures.
We would like to briefly inform you about them here. However, as the regulations can change constantly, our measures will be changed and adapted accordingly.
Hygiene certificate of hollu Systemhygiene GmbH
OUR HYGIENE & SAFETY CONCEPT
For your best possible protection, our hotel staff wear appropriate mouth and nose protection.
MASK PROTECTION: When entering the hotel, mouth-nose protection must be worn!
Guests must keep a distance of at least one metre in generally accessible areas from other people who do not live in the common household or do not belong to the group of guests in the common accommodation unit. This does not apply if the risk of infection can be minimised by suitable protective measures for spatial separation.
For catering facilities in accommodation establishments, the general rules for catering apply:
Food and drink may only be consumed while seated! When entering and leaving the establishment to and from the seating area, guests must maintain a distance of at least one metre from other persons not belonging to their group of visitors.
In the hotel lobby, in the restaurant, in the bar and buffet area a mouth and nose protection must be worn to and from the seat!
- We ask you to bring your own mouth and nose protector for you and your children, as this is also required for activities outside the hotel (use of the gondola, underground, hiking bus, taxi rides), as well as in pharmacies, during visits to the doctor, at the hairdresser and during cosmetic treatments.
It is also compulsory again to wear a mouth and nose protector in grocery stores, supermarkets, banks, post offices and other business premises.
You are welcome to obtain a free mouth-and-nose protection at our reception desk at any time.
All our guests are RESPONSIBLE to wear the mouth and nose protector where the minimum distance of 1m cannot be maintained.
- Plexiglas panels are fitted where necessary
- The minimum distance of 1m must be maintained in all areas of the hotel
- Hand disinfection is available in sufficient quantity
- Personal lifts - without mouth-nose protection - may only be used alone or by people who belong together.
- In order to shorten contact times at the reception during check-in, please provide us with all necessary registration data (names of fellow travellers, dates of birth) before your arrival. Many thanks for this.
- There are no more newspapers or magazines in the hotel or in the rooms.
- The minibar will only be filled if requested.
- We will be happy to give you a personal copy of brochures about the town at the reception desk.
Restaurant - compulsory wearing of masks to and from the seating area
- In the restaurants you will be accompanied to your table on the day of arrival. You will keep this table during your stay for breakfast and dinner. Please inform us one day in advance if you wish to invite guests so that we can take this into account in our table allocation.
- At breakfast in the restaurant you will be served all drinks as well as your egg dishes and pancakes in order to avoid a heavy buffet
- Parts of the buffet are for self-service. Therefore, before entering the buffet area, hands must be disinfected and disposable gloves must be worn. Masks are compulsory at the buffet.
- Lunch and afternoon cakes are handed out at the buffet by employees - please ensure sufficient distance HERE, drinks are served.
- We kindly ask you not to let your children go to the buffet alone.
- QR codes for touch-free wine and beverage lists are also available.
Swimming pools, saunas & wellness landscape
are open. Here, too, the distance rules and the associated maximum number of people must be observed. You will find these in front of the individual pools, saunas and steam baths.
Infusions are carried out by appointment (no weave)
You can enjoy our massage and cosmetic services as usual, in compliance with the applicable hygiene and safety regulations.
Our spacious wellness and outdoor area offers a lot of space and freedom and is open for you under observance of the minimum distance.
Our children's club has been opened in compliance with the official regulations and our carers are looking forward to welcoming our little guests from 3 years of age
Please note that there may be restrictions on childcare, the Fun & Action Area and the children's programme, which are constantly being adjusted.
Children can only be looked after by appointment.
Please bring your child to the childcare only HEALTHY!
All children must wash their hands on arrival and before leaving the children's club.
All information is without guarantee and can be changed at any time and without prior notice due to legal or official requirements.,