The health and well-being of you and our staff are our top priority. Like everywhere else in our new everyday life, rules now also apply on holiday for the safety of us all. In order for you to enjoy your holiday to the fullest, we need your personal responsibility and your help to ensure that we can succeed together, given the wide range of requirements and measures that we implement with full responsibility.
Please support us and adhere to our health and hygiene measures. Protect yourself, your family and other guests by treating them with respect and appreciation - then nothing stands in the way of a relaxing and safe holiday.
In our house, we have adapted some procedures to the applicable hygiene and safety regulations. This applies to rules of conduct, the design of our offers and also to internal procedures.
We would like to briefly inform you about them here. However, as the requirements can change constantly, our measures will be changed and adapted accordingly.
We are not an authority and cannot provide legally binding information. All information is provided without guarantee, errors and changes excepted.
Please inform yourself before arrival about the currently valid entry regulations to Austria, as well as about the return travel regulations to your home country, especially about registration and possible quarantine obligations.
Important information at a glance:You can find all important information about the currently applicable regulations at:
In the interest of all of us... Important rules which we should always keep in mind:
- Keep distance (1-2 metres) from other groups of people.
- Wear appropriate mouth and nose protection where required.
- Please disinfect your hands regularly.
- Use the disinfection dispensers in the buffet area.
OUR HYGIENE & SAFETY CONCEPT
- Guests should keep distance in generally accessible areas from other persons who do not live in the shared household or do not belong to the group of guests in the shared accommodation unit.
- We ask you to bring your own FFP2 mouth-nose protection for you and your children, as this is sometimes required e.g. in pharmacies or during doctor's visits, ...
- You are welcome to obtain a free mouth-nose protection or FFP2 mouth-nose protection at our reception at any time.
- Plexiglass panes are fitted where necessary
- Hand disinfection is available in sufficient quantity.
- In order to shorten contact times at the reception during check-in, please provide us with all necessary registration data (names of fellow travellers, dates of birth) before your arrival. Thank you very much for this.
- There are no more newspapers/magazines in the hotel or in the rooms.
- The minibar is only filled on request.
- We will be happy to give you a personal copy of brochures about the resort at reception.
Restaurant / Hotel bar
- In the restaurants, you will be escorted to your table on the day of arrival. You keep it during your stay for breakfast and dinner.
- At breakfast in the restaurant, you will be served all drinks as well as their egg dishes and pancakes to avoid heavy frequency at the buffet.
- Parts of the buffet are intended for self-service. Please disinfect your hands before entering or when leaving the buffet area.
- We ask you not to let your children go to the buffet alone.
- QR codes for touch-free wine and beverage lists are additionally available.
Swimming pools, saunas & wellness landscape
- Are open.
- Exclusively for hotel guests!
- You can enjoy our massage and cosmetic services as usual, in compliance with the applicable hygiene and safety regulations.
- Our spacious wellness and outdoor area offers plenty of space and freedom and is open for you, subject to the minimum distance.
- Our children's club is open in compliance with official requirements and our childminders are already looking forward to welcoming our little guests from the age of 3.
- Please note that there may be restrictions on childcare, the Fun & Action Area and the children's programme, which will be adjusted on an ongoing basis.
- Please only bring your child to childcare HEALTHY!
- All children must wash their hands when entering and before leaving the Kinder-Club.
All information is without guarantee and can be changed at any time and without prior notice due to legal or official requirements.