1. our gtc
- Due to official regulations, certain restrictions may apply during your stay. Current legal requirements (2-G/3-G rule, entry and exit regulations, FFP2 mask requirement, ...) must also be complied with in any case. Details can be found on our Covid 19 information page.
- Prices inclusive of luxury board per person, per day.
- Local tax (visitor’s tax) in the amount of € 2.60 per day, per person is not included.
- Reduction when booking overnight stay/breakfast of € 15,00
- Please check our weekly packages.
However, note that our packages are only bookable in advance.
Our SPA-Packages can only be booked for adults. Children's prices according to the price list without wellness treatments.
- The spa, sauna and wellness area are quiet zones that are exclusively reserved for adults (from 16 years).
Please also note below our terms and conditions regarding the spa and beauty treatments that we offer: Beauty treatments - Good to know.
- Emperor's bath as part of the package deals: is available until 15.00; 1 bath per room, only for adults
- Garage parking space: € 10,00 per day
- New Year's Eve bookings: Surcharge € 110,00 per person
- Arrival: Rooms are available from 15.00 on your day of arrival.
- Departure: We kindly ask our guests to checkout before 11.00 on the day of departure.
- All our hotel rooms and our general hotel area in the Wellness-Residence Schalber are non-smoking zones. For our smoking guests, who should not have to give up their pleasure, we have created a cigar lounge.
- Deposits/advance payments:
In summer € 300,00 per person to our account / In winter: € 800,00 per person to our account:
IBAN: AT51 3631 5000 0002 1725
Especially for our Swiss guests, we have set up a CHF-Account at the Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank in Liestal. (Transfers are only free of charge in CHF).
Alois Schalber GmbH, 6534 Serfaus, Tirol (Austria) 769
Account no.: 161.478.422.93
IBAN: CH88 0076 9016 1478 4229 3
Postal account of the Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank: 40-44-0
Each transfer will be credited with the current daily rate.
If you prefer to make a transfer in EURO, we request that you make the transfer to our EURO Account in Switzerland. (Transfers are only free of charge in EURO):
Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank, 4410 Liestal
Alois Schalber GmbH, 6534 Serfaus, Tirol (Austria)
Bank clearing no.: 769
Account no.: 162.352.381.22
IBAN: CH83 0076 9016 2352 3812 2
- Means of payment:
Cash, online payment with Maestro/EC-card;
credit cards: Visa, Eurocard/MasterCard, Amex
- Cancellations / Cancellation conditions:
We expressly point out that in the case of online bookings or accommodation contracts concluded by means of distance selling, there is no right of cancellation within 14 days of conclusion of the contract and that our cancellation conditions are expressly agreed. Our Cancellation Policy replaces the right of withdrawal under the European Union Consumer Rights Directive.
Please note that we can only accept cancellations in writing.
- Cancellation terms and conditions Summer 2022:
Up to 4 weeks before the agreed date of arrival, the accommodation contract can be cancelled without payment of a cancellation fee by unilateral declaration by the contractual partner.
Outside of this specified period, a cancellation by unilateral declaration of the contractual partner is only possible upon payment of the following cancellation fees:
- 4 weeks to 1 week before the agreed date of arrival: 70% of the total package price
- in the last week before the agreed date of arrival: 90% of the total package price
- Our cancellation conditions for bookings in winter 2022/23:
Up to 3 months before the agreed arrival date of the guest at the latest, the accommodation contract can be cancelled without payment of a cancellation fee by unilateral declaration by the contracting party. We only charge a handling fee of € 50.00 per room. This fee does not apply to cancellations due to illness or death.
Outside this fixed period, cancellation by unilateral declaration by the contractual partner is only possible with payment of the following cancellation fees:
- Up to 1 month before the day of arrival: 40 % of the total arrangement price.
- Up to 1 week before the date of arrival: 70 % of the total package price.
- In the last week before the arrival date: 90 % of the total package price
Please bear in mind that we can only accept written cancellations.
We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance, such as Hotelstorno Plus Insurance provided by the Europäische Reiseversicherung, which can be very quickly and easily arranged here.
- Notwithstanding our announced cancellation deadlines, The General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry apply (AGBH 2006).
- Dogs & other pets
Dogs only on request. € 23,00 per dog per day, without food. Other pets are not permitted.When booking online: No dogs allowed!
Dogs are not allowed in all room categories, so please let us know when making your request that you intend to bring a dog with you. Dogs may only be brought along after written confirmation from us. In any case, please contact our reservation team in advance (email@example.com; tel.: 0043 5476 6770) beforehand.
In the event that a dog is brought along without prior written confirmation from us, we reserve the right to adjust the room category accordingly (upgrade or downgrade with corresponding price adjustment). However, if this is not possible due to the booking situation, the booking is deemed to be cancelled and - in accordance with our cancellation conditions - cancellation fees amounting to 90% of the total arrangement price will be incurred. Cancellation fees of the same amount will also apply if other non-permitted pets are brought along.
Please also understand that your four-legged friends are not permitted access to the dining room, the spa and beauty area or the garden areas.
- SUPER. SUMMER. CARD.:
All our guests receive the SUPER. SOMMER. CARD. free of charge during their stay in summer.
However, the issuing of the Super.Sommer.Card is dependent on your consent to the processing of your personal data. Without this consent, the issuing of the Super.Sommer.Card is not possible. This is based on the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. General terms and conditions apply to the SUPER. SOMMER. CARD as stipulated. You can find them here.
- Ski passes: Our prices do not include ski passes. Ski passes may be obtained at the reception (extra fee) during your stay. Prices depend on the season.
The current ski pass terms and conditions for the cable car apply as stipulated.
- Rooms and suites: Variations in furnishings, fittings, size and orientation aspect are possible. Photos/images, virtual tours, sketches and illustrations are as an example and individual rooms may vary!
- All our offers, in particular by email or post, are always non-binding and subject to change.
- Due to official requirements and specifications or legal provisions, changes & restrictions with regard to our offered services are possible at any time.
- All information is provided without guarantee - the information provided on this website is not legally binding.
- Errors excepted - We assume no liability for typos or errors.
- Jurisdiction Landeck.
- Our legal notice and information (imprint ) can be found on our web page at the following link:
2. Additional conditions with regard to online bookings:In addition to the General Terms and Conditions listed above, the following provisions shall be deemed agreed for online bookings:
- In the case of online bookings via our website (www.schalber.com), the accommodation contract shall only be concluded upon acceptance of the booking by the accommodation provider. In the case of online bookings, this acceptance is exclusively effected by a credit card debit of the deposit on our part.
Booking guarantee: As a deposit we charge your credit card with 30% of the total price per room. We only accept the following credit cards: Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, Amex.
The booking only becomes bilaterally binding once the deposit has been successfully debited. Up to this point, the booking can be cancelled by both parties free of charge and without giving reasons.
- For bookings via the websites www.serfaus-fiss-ladis.at (Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Marketing GmbH), www.booking.com, www.hrs.de and other booking platforms, the accommodation contract comes into effect when you send your booking. However, the booking is only guaranteed as soon as we have received the deposit by credit card charge or transfer to our account (by the specified due date).
For the deposit, we charge your credit card with the amount/percentage stated in the booking conditions.
A deposit can only be paid by Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard or Amex.
The following applies to all online bookings:
By providing us with your account or credit card details, you authorise us to charge your credit card for all applicable fees, such as deposits and, if applicable, cancellation fees (as per our cancellation policy).
We expressly point out that in the case of online bookings or accommodation contracts concluded by means of distance selling, there is no right of cancellation within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract and that our cancellation conditions (further up on this page ) are expressly agreed. Our cancellation conditions replace the right of withdrawal according to the Consumer Rights Directive of the European Union.
- Only room categories can be booked, it is not possible to book specific room numbers or floors.
- Due to the system, it is possible that a room can be booked online even if it is necessary to move to another room of the same category during the stay. We will of course inform you immediately and clarify this with you.
Please check the following in your booking confirmation:
- Date of arrival and departure
- number of persons
- type of booked room
If more people arrive than stated on the booking confirmation or if the age of the children has been stated incorrectly, we will adjust the room rate (plus any visitor's tax) in accordance with our price list.
We also reserve the right to adjust the room category (upgrade or downgrade with price adjustment) if necessary.
However, if this is not possible due to the booking situation, the booking is deemed to be cancelled and - in accordance with our cancellation conditions - cancellation fees of
90 % of the total package price have to be paid.
Therefore, please carefully check the information contained in the booking confirmation.
- Dogs are not allowed in online bookings!
Please see our terms & conditions on dogs & other pets above in these T&Cs.
- Ski passes: Our prices do not include ski passes. Ski passes may be obtained at the reception (extra fee - Prices) during your stay.
The current ski pass terms and conditions for the cable car apply as stipulated.
- Information on Online Dispute Resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) of the ODR ordinance:
The European Commission offers the possibility of online dispute resolution on a platform operated by it (The ODR platform). The ODR platform serves as a point of contact for the extra-judicial settlement of consumer disputes arising from online purchase or service agreements. This platform is accessed via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
We are neither obligated nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer conciliation board.