- Our GTC
- Additional conditions with regard to online bookings
- Special summer terms and conditions (additional)
- Special winter terms and conditions (additional)
1. our gtc
- Prices inclusive of luxury board per person, per day.
Local tax (visitor’s tax) in the amount of € 2.60 per day, per person is not included.
- Reduction when booking overnight stay/breakfast of € 15,00
- Please check our weekly packages.
However, note that our packages are only bookable in advance.
- The spa, sauna and wellness area are quiet zones that are exclusively reserved for adults (from 16 years).
Please also note below our terms and conditions regarding the spa and beauty treatments that we offer: Beauty treatments - Good to know.
- The Kaiser bath as part of the package deals: is available until 15.00; 1 bath per room
- Garage parking space: € 10,00 per day
- Dogs & other pets
Dogs may be welcomed upon request. € 23,00 per dog per day, without food. Other pets are not permitted.
When booking online: No dogs allowed!
Dogs are not possible in any room category.
Be sure to let us know in your request that you intend bringing a dog with you. Dogs may only be brought with guests following written confirmation on our part.
Do, however, get in touch with our reservation team (firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: 0043 5476 6770) beforehand.
If a dog is brought along without prior written confirmation on our part, we reserve the right to adjust the room category accordingly (up or downgrade with a corresponding rate adjustment).
Should this, however, not be possible due to the level of bookings, the booking will be considered as cancelled and will incur – in accordance with our cancellation conditions and fees – 90 % of the entire agreed rate. Cancellation fees of the same amount are also incurred if other non-permitted pets are brought along.
Please also understand that your four-legged friends are not permitted access to the dining room, the spa and beauty area or the garden areas.
- Arrival: Rooms are available from 15.00 on your day of arrival.
- Departure: We kindly ask our guests to checkout before 11.00 on the day of departure.
- All our hotel rooms and communal hotel areas in the Wellness-Residence Schalber are non-smoking zones. For our smoking guests, who should not have to give up their pleasure, we have created a cigar lounge.
- Deposits/advance payments:
Please refer to the terms and conditions regarding advance payments for each season from the respective terms and conditions further down on this page:
Special summer terms and conditions
Special winter terms and conditions
Especially for our Swiss guests, we have set up a CHF-Account at the Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank in Liestal. (Transfers are only free of charge in CHF).
Alois Schalber GmbH, 6534 Serfaus, Tirol (Austria) 769
Account no.: 161.478.422.93
IBAN: CH88 0076 9016 1478 4229 3
Postal account of the Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank: 40-44-0
Each transfer will be credited with the current daily rate.
If you prefer to make a transfer in EURO, we request that you make the transfer to our EURO Account in Switzerland. (Transfers are only free of charge in EURO):
Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank, 4410 Liestal
Alois Schalber GmbH, 6534 Serfaus, Tirol (Austria)
Bank clearing no.: 769
Account no.: 162.352.381.22
IBAN: CH83 0076 9016 2352 3812 2
- Methods of payment:
by cash, online payment with Maestro/EC-card;
credit cards: Visa, Eurocard/MasterCard
- Cancellations / Cancellation terms and conditions:
We explicitly point out that with online bookings and / or accommodation contracts completed by distance marketing, no right of withdrawal exists within 14 days from contract completion and that our cancellation terms and conditions are explicitly stipulated.
Our cancellation terms and conditions supersede the right of withdrawal according to European Union consumer rights policy.
Cancellations are charged in accordance with general terms and conditions pertaining to the hotel industry 2006 (AGBH 2006).
Please bear in mind that we can only accept written cancellations.
- The accommodation contract can be cancelled by means of a unilateral declaration by the contracting party without payment of a cancellation fee up until 3 months prior to the agreed date of arrival of the guest. We only charge a handling fee of € 50,00 per room. This fee is not incurred with cancellations arising due to illness or death.
- Outside of the given time period, the contracting party may withdraw unilaterally from the agreement subject to the following cancellation fees:
Up to one month prior to arrival 40 % of the total package price,
Up to one week prior to arrival 70 % of the total package price,
In the final week before day of arrival 90 % of the agreed price.
We recommend, therefore, taking out a cancellation insurance policy, such as Hotelstorno Plus Insurance provided by the Europäische Reiseversicherung, which can be very quickly and easily arranged here.
- The General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry apply (AGBH 2006).
- SUPER. SUMMER. CARD.: General terms and conditions apply to the SUPER. SUMMER. CARD as stipulated. You can find them here! The issuance of the Super. Summer. Card. depends on your given consent to process your personal data. This is based on the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
- Ski passes: The current ski pass terms and conditions for the cable car apply as stipulated.
- Rooms and suites: Variations in fittings, size and orientation aspect are possible. Photos/images, virtual tours and illustrations are as an example and individual rooms may vary!
- Services offered: The offers on our website represent no offer or contract, but are merely an invitation to the offer. All our offers, especially by email or post, are made solely without committal or obligation.
- All statements are made without guarantee – the information presented on our web page enforces no legal obligation.
- We assume no liability for typos or errors.
- Jurisdiction Landeck.
- Our legal notice and information can be found on our web page at the following link:
2. Additional conditions with regard to online bookings:In addition to the aforementioned terms and conditions (GTC), the following regulations apply to online bookings, as stipulated:
- The accommodation contract for online bookings made on our website (www.schalber.com) will only materialise on the assumption of booking by the accommodation provider (paragraph 3 AGBH 2006). This assumption is made exclusively in the case of online bookings by a credit card debit of the deposit on our part. Booking guarantee: As deposit, we debit your credit card 30% of the entire price per room.
We only accept the following credit cards: Visa, Eurocard/MasterCard.
The booking is only binding for both parties following successful debiting of the deposit. Prior to this point in time, the booking may be cancelled by either party, free of charge and without statement of reasons.
- For bookings made on the websites www.serfaus-fiss-ladis.at (Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Marketing GmbH), www.booking.com, www.hrs.de and other booking platforms, the accommodation contract will materialise on dispatch of your booking. The booking is only guaranteed, though, as soon as the deposit has reached us, either by credit card debit or transfer to our account (by a fixed due date).
For the deposit, we debit your Visa card or Euro/MasterCard with the amount/percentage as quoted in the booking conditions. Payment of the deposit is only possible by Visa or Euro/MasterCard.
By the declaration of your account or credit card details, you authorise us to debit your credit card with all fees, such as deposits and, if applicable, cancellation fees (in accordance with our cancellation terms and conditions).
We explicitly point out that with online bookings and / or accommodation contracts completed by distance marketing, no right of withdrawal exists within 14 days from contract completion and that our cancellation terms and conditions (see above on this page) are explicitly stipulated. Our cancellation terms and conditions supersede the right of withdrawal according to European Union consumer rights policy.
Only room categories can be booked; the booking of specific room numbers or floors is not possible.
Because of the system, it is possible that a room can also be booked online if a move to another room of the same category is necessary during the stay. We would, of course, immediately inform you about this and clear it with you.
Please check the following in your booking confirmation:
- Arrival and departure dates
- Number of people
- Booked room type
Should more people arrive than stated on the booking confirmation or the age of the children has been incorrectly stated, the room rate (plus possibly visitor tax) will be adjusted by us in accordance with our price list. Furthermore, we reserve the right to adjust the room category (up or downgrade with rate adjustment), if this is necessary.
Should this, however, not be possible due to the level of bookings, the booking will be considered as cancelled and will incur – in accordance with our cancellation conditions and fees – 90% of the entire agreed rate.
Do, therefore, check the details contained in your booking confirmation carefully.
Please note, no dogs are permitted with online bookings. Observe our stipulations with regard to dogs & other pets further up in this GTC.
Online winter bookings: Ski passes are not included in the daily prices. For packages, only for adults and when explicitly stated! The current ski pass terms and conditions for the cable car apply as stipulated on the website: https://www.serfaus-fiss-ladis.at/de/winter/preise-saisonszeiten/skipass-bedingungen
In the case of online bookings, packages with spa treatments are only bookable by adults.
Information on Online Dispute Resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) of the ODR ordinance:
The European Commission offers the possibility of online dispute resolution on a platform operated by it (The ODR platform). The ODR platform serves as a point of contact for the extra-judicial settlement of consumer disputes arising from online purchase or service agreements. This platform is accessed via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
We are neither obligated nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer conciliation board.
3. Special summer terms and conditionsDeposit payment: € 300,00 per person to our account:
IBAN: AT51 3631 5000 0002 1725
4. Special winter terms and conditionsChildren prices:
- In the Junior Suite – comfortable room - along with two full-paying adults: € 49,00 for children under 3 years, children age 4-7 years receive a 70 % discount, 8-14 years a 60 % discount and 15 years and over a 30 % discount.
- In the other categories, child discounts depend on the number of guests according to the price list: € 55,00 for children under 3 years, children age 4-7 years receive a 50 % discount, 8-14 years a 40 % discount and 15 years and over a 30 % discount.
New Year’s Eve bookings: Surcharge of € 105,00 per person
Deposit payment: € 800,00 per person to our account:
IBAN: AT51 3631 5000 0002 1725